This Saturday July 18 the Leslieville BIA is hosting #TOQS, a celebration of the neighbourhood's unique culture. An acronym for The Other Queen Street, the event is a chance for locals and businesses to show love for Toronto's east side.
Here's a breakdown of the festivities:
- Unveiling of the new BIA benches located at 1238 Queen E (Queen and Leslie)
- Themed tours (Food, Art, Design, Fashion and Services)
- En Plein Air Art Challenge
- A sidewalk sale
- Restaurant Specials
- Mockup of the new Leslieville mural with artist Jim Thierry Bravo located at Queen and Jones
- The Leslieville Historical Society information booth located at the information hub
- Baby Be Good - The Eastside Popup Market located at Jimmie Simpson Park
- Leslieville merchandise and prizes
An information hub with event guides will be located in the Avondale Retirement Residence parking lot located at 1238 Queen St E.
More details can be found on the Leslieville BIA Facebook page